To cut the verges, village greens and cemetery 12 times between April and October 2020.
Full details of the tender can be found on hartingtonparishcouncil.co.uk website, on the Village Notice Board or by contacting the Parish Clerk:
Mrs S Hampson, Sandley Cottage, 6 Alsop Moor Cottages, Alsop-en-le-Dale, DE6 1QS
Applicants must have full public liability insurance and provide their own equipment.
HARTINGTON TOWN QUARTER PARISH COUNCIL
Mowing requirements for the season commencing 1 April 2020
- To cut 12 times in 2020
- To lawfully use your own machinery and fuel.
- To ensure paths and highways are left tidy
- To take away grass from the council cemetery
Areas to be mown
· The top cemetery run by the parish council not the church yard.
· Hall Bank from to opposite YHA car park on left hand side and up to Leisure Lane on the right.
· Hyde Lane – verge in front of the church up to Old Vicarage drive.
· Church Street – verge opposite Royal British Legion if not obstructed by vehicles.
· Stonewell Lane down to the last property on the right hand side.
· The Dale verge from telephone kiosk, past the school and up to where the pavement ends.
· Verge around the duck pond
· Grass island in the centre of the village.
· The village green and verge outside Springfield.
· Dig Street up to the entrance to cattle grid
There is no sickness benefit or pension scheme associated with this contract.
The Parish Council does not have a personal accident agreement to cover you against accident, death or permanent disablement arising from and in the course my duties. You must take proper precautions yourself and members of the public from harm.
You must therefore confirm you have full public liability insurance which you will maintain for the period of this contract.
To invoice Hartington Town Quarter Parish Council per cut for 12 cuts
PLEASE SEND YOUR QUOTE TO THE PARISH CLERK BY 21 DECEMBER 2019
CLERK: Mrs S Hampson Cert H. Ed, Dip RSA
6 Alsop Moor Cottages
Tel: 01335 310409Type Content Here